Students from any country can apply. Very good background in Physics, Mathematics or Engineering is required.
- benefit from an intensive training by research (70 % in Lab)
- spend 2 months in a Lab outside France
- focus on international projects/instruments/space missions of the 2015s+
- choose 70% of their courses according to their interests
- work in close interaction with international experts
Supervisor MAUCA : David Mary
Supervisor M1 : David Mary, Supervisor M2 : Marcel Carbillet, Supervisor International Relations : Philippe Bendjoya.
Secretary : Jocelyne Bettini.
Apply to MAUCA
Students with a B.Sc (L3 in France) in Physics, Mathematics and Engineering can apply.
A selection process is made to guarantee high level training and close interaction between students and supervisors.
Students with a 1st year of Master Sciences can follow the 2nd year of MAUCA after committee agreement.
Students in other M.Sc can also apply in the framework of Erasmus agreements.
- A short letter explaining their situation and interest
- A curriculum vitae with details on their scientific background and academic results
- Copy of the diploma allowing access to Master degree
- Official academic transcripts and marks
- Copy of ID.
Application letter and CV can be written in french and english.