Apply to MAUCA !
Applications for the 2023-2024 academic year are closed.
NB: While non-EU students have to pay full tuitions since 2020, we cancel these tuitions for MAUCA based on the excellence of the admitted students, resulting from the large number of candidates.
How to apply ?
- 1. Motivation letter: describe your background and motivation for applying to MAUCA.
- 2. Curriculum vitae: detail your scientific background and academic results.
- 3. Diploma: a copy of the diploma allowing you to apply to a Master degree.
- 4. Marks: official academic transcripts and marks.
- 5. Identification: a copy of your ID.
- Students with a B. Sc. (L3 in France) in Physics, Mathematics, or Engineering can apply.
- Students with a first year of Master in Science or equivalent can apply to the second year of MAUCA.
- Application letter and curriculum can be written in French or English.
- The selection process is required owing to the limited number of students per year.
- Student registered in other M. Sc. can attend some lecture in MAUCA within Erasmus agreement.