The OCA libraries' users can access to internal and external resources :
- This catalog contains 23799 bibliographic records (april 2020)
- A reader account makes its possible to reserve documents, to consult its list of loan
- Individual titles funded by the observatory ;
- Journal packages funded by the CNRS or jointly acquired with the Université Côte d'Azur (UCA) ;
Main publishers : AAAS (nature) ; AMer. Meteor. Soc. publ. ; Assoc. for Comput. Machinery (ACM) ; AGU ; AIP ; APS ; Elsevier ; GeoscienceWorld (GSW) ; IOP ; IOS press ; JSTOR Math. Stat (archive) ; OSA ; Oxford Univ. press (archive) ; Springer (until 2017) et Wiley
- Journal archives acquired under national licences
- specialized databases accessible to all
Main databases : ADS ; ArXiv ; HAL
- paid databases funded by the CNRS or the UNS
Main databases : GEOREF ; INSPEC ; Scopus (Elsevier) ; Web of science (Clarivate analytics)
- These collections were acquired under national licences or funded by CNRS
- Main collections : AIP conference proceedings ; GSL special publication ; Lyell collection ; Safari book ; Science direct e-book (3 ebook packages) ; Springer e-book (Physics and Astronomy package) (until 2017)
The terms and conditions of access vary according to the sources of funding and the rights granted by the publishers.
For more details click on the topics that interest you.